NasaMist Extra Strength Hypertonic
NasaMist® Extra Strength Hypertonic Saline Spray is a sterile natural soothing saline spray. Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. NasaMist® Saline Spray comes in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentration. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like Sinus Rinse™Nasal Wash.
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
For Adults and Children Directions For NasaMist® Saline Spray :
This drug-free, non-burning saline spray helps alleviate nasal allergies, dryness, post-nasal drip and congestion from the common cold or flu. Hypertonic delivers over twice the concentration of saline as Isotonic. Pediatric provides a specially designed box for babies and children and the tip is same as our standard blue box tip. Please contact your physician before using on babies under 6 months.
- Step 1: Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist.
- Step 2: Repeat for the other nostril. For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange. Use as often as needed to moisturize.
Advantages of Hypertonic Solution Extra Strength* Research shows that a Hypertonic (2.7%) or more concentrated solution may help reduce congestion better than an Isotonic (0.9%) solution. This is because a more concentrated salt solution will draw more water out of the congested tissue, reduce swelling and open up the nasal passages and sinus openings to allow for better drainage. It is possible that you may experience temporary burning or stinging with the Hypertonic solution. If this persists, please use our Isotonic spray.
*As compared to isotonic solution
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on children younger than six months.